Command Tubular provides drill pipe in every weight, grade and size from 2-3/8” to 7-5/8”.
Our drill pipe goes through vigorous quality checks to ensure each piece meets strict quality standards for superior durability and performance. Each piece of drill pipe is machined from a specific alloy that allows for exceptionally tight dimensional tolerances and enhanced performance.
Command Tubular uses a minimum of 95% nominal wall thickness on new drill pipe. All of our tool joints exceed API requirements and all threading is performed in accordance with API Spec 7-2. Tool joint markings are applied to API RP7G specifications or to meet customer requirements.
Hardbanding and internal plastic coating options are also available upon request.
Features and Benefits
- 95% minimum wall
- All tubes/Grades full length ultrasonic inspected (flut)
- All tool joints exceeds API requirements
- Connection threading is performed to API Spec 7
- Tool joint markings are applied to customer or API RP7G specifications
- Factory 3 cycle make and break on all connections
- API tool joint lengths minimum 2” longer than that of standard API tool joints
- Tool joint lengths minimum 4” longer than that of standard on all CET™ and CDS™ proprietary high torque double shoulder connections.
- Full documentation packages provided
- Command Tubular’s drill pipe options include internal plastic coating
- Various optional hardbanding materials are available and applied to either raised or flush to the tool joint surface to meet individual needs