Effective as 8/14/2015
2. Personal Data or Company Data: Command Tubular will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or email address (“personal data or company data”)) or company-identifiable information about you (e.g., company name, address, telephone number or email address (“company data”)) through our websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data or company data or company data collected, please do not submit it to us.
When you do provide us with personal data or company data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we (or a fulfillment house or other third party on our behalf in connection with a promotion) may use that information to contact you; and/or we may provide other third parties with aggregate – but not individual – information about visitors to or users of our sites for business analysis purposes. We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data or company data about you to third parties.
3. Additional Information Collected Automatically:
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our site that is not personally or company identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
4. Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer – Cookies
When you view one of our websites, we may store some information on your computer.
This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and can help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored.
Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
5. Social Media: Online social media resources are interactive tools that typically enable you to collaborate and share information with others. Some examples of social media resources include social networks, discussion boards, bulletin boards, blogs, wikis, and referral functions to share web site content and tools with a friend or colleague. Command Tubular may collect personal information from you to enable you to use online social media resources we may offer from time to time. Command Tubular may also enable you to use these social media resources to post or share personal information with others. You should consider carefully what information about yourself you choose to share with others when you use social media resources. Command Tubular provides additional notice and choices about how personal or company information is collected, used and disclosed on our Web sites and other online resources that offer social media.
6. Mobile Computing: Some Command Tubular Web sites and online resources are designed specifically for use on mobile computing devices. Some mobile versions of Command Tubular’s Web sites may require that you log in with your user account for that Web site. Information about your use of the mobile version of the Web site will be associated with your user account. Some of our Web sites and online resources enable you to download an application (app), widget or other tool that you can use on your mobile or other computing device. Some of these apps may store information on your mobile or other device. These apps may transmit personal information to Command Tubular, or others working for Command Tubular, to enable you to access your user account or to enable Command Eenrgy to track how these tools are used, such as how often they are used and which features are preferred. Some of these apps may enable you to e-mail reports and other information from the app. Command Tubular may use personal or non-identifiable information transmitted to Command Tubular to enhance these apps, to develop new tools, for quality improvement and as otherwise described in this Policy or in other notices Command Tubular provides. We evaluate how some of our apps are used by enabling data about your use of the app on your device, such as which features you used the most. If you do not want us to track your use of the app on your device, you can opt out.
7. E-mail communications: You may choose to receive optional e-mail and other communications from Command Tubular by signing up for or subscribing to these communications on our Web sites and other online resources. If you do not wish to receive optional e-mail communications, you may opt-out by visiting the web site or other online resources where you subscribed, where available, and update your e-mail communication selections, or you may follow the unsubscribe or opt-out instructions in the e-mail communications you receive from us. You also may opt-out by contacting us at the address that is most relevant to you. If you do not wish for Command Tubular to confirm whether you have read or clicked on certain e-mail communications we have sent to you, you may opt out of e-mail communications tracking by opting out of receiving those e-mail communications altogether using one of the approaches described above. In some cases we will not be able to turn off e-mail tracking and still send the communication to you.
8. Accessing Personal and/or Company Data: To gain access to personal and/or company information collected online, and to keep it accurate, complete and current, or to request deletion, you may contact Command Tubular’s Webmaster at receptionUSA@commandTubular.com or at 281-921-8889. In some cases, where we are required to retain information by law or regulation, or to continue to manage a service you have requested, or to ensure that we honor your preferences, or for other necessary business purposes, we may not be able to delete certain personal information about you. Where offered, you also may update personal and or company information about you online by modifying information that you previously have entered into forms or data fields on our Web sites. Where permitted by law, your ability to access and correct personal information will be limited where access and correction would: inhibit Command Tubular’s ability to comply with a legal or ethical obligation, inhibit Command Tubular’s ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims, result in disclosure of personal information about a third party, result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Command Tubular or a third party.
9. Updates: Command Tubular may update this policy periodically and reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of this privacy statement at its discretion. If it is decided to o change this policy, those changes will be posted on this site so it will always be known what information is gathered, how it might be used and whether it will be disclosed to anyone. If the changes made to the policy are material, a notice may also be posted on the Command Tubular web page (www.commandTubular.com/privacy) prior to the effective date of the change, or, in some cases, may provide notice of the changes by e-mail. This policy was last updated on March 19, 2015.
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding our privacy statement or policies, please contact Command Tubular’s Webmaster at receptionUSA @commandtubular.com or at 281-921-8889.